The Marlborough rates include:
- Premium Room, Deluxe Room or Queen Room
- Full continental and cooked breakfast options
- Complimentary minibar
- Pre dinner drink/canape each evening
- Free Wi-Fi use throughout the lodge
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST)
The Marlborough has 10 Rooms: 4 Premium Rooms, 1 Deluxe Room & 1 Queen Room (upstairs), 2 Premium Rooms and 2 Queen rooms downstairs, plus a Twin Room which can interconnect through a bathroom with one of the Premium Rooms upstairs.
Each Room (except the Twin Room which is a shared bathroom with the Premium Room) has it's own private ensuite featuring toilet, walk in shower and double vanity. Most Rooms also have a large seperate bath.
The Queen Rooms have a queen bed (not splittable) and all other rooms have a king bed. Premium Rooms have option of splitting to twin beds.
All Rooms are furnished with lounge chair(s), hanging space, mini-fridge and Nespresso coffeemaker. Queen Rooms have mini-fridge and Nespress coffeemaker and limited hanging space and no lounge chair.
All Rooms have a maximum capacity of 2 people.
Rooms have a normal capacity of 2 people. However, for an additional charge, a rollaway bed maybe able to be added by arrangement for 1 child in a Premium Room giving a maximum capacity of 2 adults 1 child (total of 3 people). Please enquire if you wish to add a rollaway bed.
Festive Season 23 December - 5 January, Peak season 1 October - 30 April, Low Season 1 May - 30 September
Minimum Length of Stay
Minimum length of stay: Festive Season 3 nights, 2 nights Peak Season applies to 1 November – 31 March inclusive. Other times of year, no minimum length of stay.
Children eight years and older are welcome to stay when we have other guests. Children 7-12 years must sleep in a room with an adult. Children 13 years + can sleep in a room without an adult. Children of all ages are welcome when the lodge is booked exclusively. We offer one Family Suite option, and rollaway beds for children at an additional cost in conjunction with a Premium Lodge Suite, by arrangement - please enquire.
The Marlborough offers the following as part of guests' stay:
- Private ensuites - large bath tub and seperate walk in shower in Premium & Deluxe rooms, Queen room has a large walk in shower.
- High speed complimentary Wi-Fi.
- A variety of areas to relax in, including a small Library, the Great Room within the main building, Guest Entertainment Chapel bar, courtyard with outdoor fire, veranda, balconies and gardens.
- Air conditioning in all rooms - heating and cooling individually controlled.
- Complimentary minibar including wine and beer
- 24 hour Reception/Concierge.
- Daily service of rooms and evening turndown service.
- Walks through gardens and vineyards, accompanied by one of our gardeners (on request).
- Outdoor heated inground pool (Nov - Mar).
- Petanque and Croquet area.
- Grass court tennis in summer months.
- On site Bicycles to visit nearby wineries, chocolate factory, cafes and restaurants.
- Massage (on request)
Check in / Out
Check in is available from 2.00pm. Check out is available up to 11.00am. Enquire whether late check out is possible. We do not accept Check in's or Check out's on 25 December (Christmas Day)
24 Hour Reception/Concierge
Our 24 hour Reception/Concierge will ensure all your needs are met any time of the day.
Daily Service & Evening Turndown
Our professional Housekeeping team provide a daily clean and evening clean and turndown service.
We can book transfers by car from Blenheim Airport (10 mins drive) or Picton Ferry Terminal (25 mins), Blenheim Train Station (15 mins) or helicopter transfers can be arranged to or from our onsite helipad. During your stay, transportation by car (self drive or with driver), helicopter, scenic plane or luxury cruise launch can be arranged. Please enquire.
We welcome your enquiry about the Lodge, please contact us.