TASTES OF MARLBOROUGH
A food and wine retreat
Join Sydney chef Christine Manfield for a 4-day extravagant food and wine feast celebrating the stunning diversity of the winter season in New Zealand’s Marlborough region.
This is an ideal opportunity to immerse your senses in the best culinary experiences while exploring the rich bounty on offer.
You’ll be staying at the luxurious Marlborough Lodge themarlboroughlodge.co.nz where our group has exclusive use, meeting local farmers, artisanal producers, cheesemakers, winemakers, chefs, visiting the weekly farmers market, cruising the magnificent Marlborough Sounds and have Christine cook for you.
This indulgent retreat promises unparalleled quality and memorable experiences.
Cost: NZ$7125 per couple (double occupancy)
NZ$4540 (Single Supplement)
Dates: Friday 9th to Tuesday 13th August 2019
Booking: [email protected]
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- Selected wines with lunch and dinner each day
- Private wine tastings with the wine makers
- Farm experience and luncheon hosted by the owner
- Dinner at Arbour Restaurant on one of the evenings
- Private Marlborough Sounds Cruise and seafood experience
- Meet the producers at the Farmers market
- All transfers
- 4 nights accommodation at The Marlborough Lodge
Require more information, email us at [email protected]o.nz or call +64 3 570 5700
Terms and Conditions
Direct bookings only and cannot be made in combination with any other offer
25% non-refundable deposit to confirm booking
Balance payable on or before 6th May 2019
Cancellations more than 90 Days from date of stay – Cancellation fee of 25% Deposit
Cancellations within 90 Days from date of stay – Cancellation fee of 100%