Bespoke Driving Tours: (POA)
We can create a bespoke tour of Marlborough and top of the South Island in a luxury vehicle with a driver/guide at a time and duration that suits you with an itinerary designed to cover your areas of interest.
Below are some of the options available in the area
- Omaka Heritage Museum – Sir Peter Jackson’s personal collection of World 1 & World war 2 aircraft are displayed depicting actual events. The rare memorabilia on display is worthy of any national collection and ranges from beautifully crafted “trench art’ through to personal items belonging to the famous Red Baron himself a must for any visitor to the area
- Art Galleries & Sightseeing – visit local painters and ceramists in their private studios and combine this with a sightseeing tour of the coastline of the region
- Artisan Food producers and wineries – the region has an abundance of artisan producers such as Manuka Honey, Goats Cheese, Black Garlick, Wild game Charcuterie, Mussels, Clams, Hazelnuts, Saffron, handmade chocolates and many more to choose from to create a fabulous day of food & wine.
- Sheep farm visit – the backbone of the country for many years the visit will provide you with a sheep encounter and a great insight into the industry and how it has evolved
- Gardens of the area – having the most sunshine hours in the country a good level of rain and fertile soil has created the perfect environment for a diverse range of magnificent gardens within the region.
- Maori Cultural site & wood carving gallery
- Culture & History
- Eco tours/Bird watching
- Nature Walks