Lodge rates include:
- Premium Lodge Suite, Lodge Suite or Lodge Room
- Full continental and cooked breakfast options
- Complimentary minibar
- Free Wi-Fi use throughout the lodge
- New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Rooms & Suites
The Lodge has 10 Suites: 5 Premium Suites (upstairs), 4 upstairs Suites, 1 downstairs Lodge Suite and 2 downstairs Lodge Rooms, plus a Twin Room which can interconnect through a bathroom with one of the Premium Lodge Suites.
Each Room & Suite (except the Twin Room) has it's own private ensuite featuring toilet, walk in shower and double vanity. Most Suites also have a seperate bath.
The Lodge Rooms have a queen bed (not splittable) and all Suites and Premium Suites have a king bed. Premium Lodge Suites have a twin option. Please note Lodge Rooms are double bed configuration only.
All Suites are furnished with lounge chair(s), hanging space, mini-fridge and Nespresso coffeemaker. Lodge Rooms have mini-fridge and Nespress coffeemaker but limited hanging space and no lounge chair.
Room / Suite Capacity
All Rooms have a maximum capacity of 2 people.
Suites have a normal capacity of 2 people. However, for an additional charge, a rollaway bed maybe able to be added by arrangement for 1 child in a Premium Lodge Suite giving a maximum capacity of 3 people. Please enquire if you wish to add a rollaway bed.
Festive Season 23 December - 5 January, Peak season 1 October - 30 April, Low Season 1 May - 30 September
Minimum Length of Stay
Minimum length of stay: Festive Season 3 nights, 2 nights Peak Season applies to 1 November – 31 March inclusive. Other times of year, no minimum length of stay.
Children eight years and older are welcome to stay when we have other guests. Children 7-12 years must sleep in a room with an adult. Children 13 years + can sleep in a room without an adult. Children of all ages are welcome when the lodge is booked exclusively. We offer one Family Suite option, and rollaway beds for children at an additional cost in conjunction with a Premium Lodge Suite, by arrangement - please enquire.
The Lodge offers the following as part of guests' stay:
- Private ensuites - large bath tub and seperate walk in shower in Premium & Lodge Suites, Lodge room has a large walk in shower.
- High speed complimentary Wi-Fi.
- A variety of areas to relax in, including a small Library, the Great Room within the Lodge, Guest Entertainment Chapel bar, courtyard with outdoor fire, veranda, balconies and gardens.
- Air conditioning in all rooms - heating and cooling individually controlled.
- Complimentary minibar including wine and beer
- 24 hour Reception/Concierge.
- Daily service of rooms and evening turndown service.
- Walks through gardens and vineyards, accompanied by one of our Lodge gardeners (on request).
- Outdoor heated inground pool (Nov - Mar).
- Petanque and Croquet area.
- Grass court tennis in summer months.
- On site Bicycles to visit nearby wineries, chocolate factory, cafes and restaurants.
- Massage (on request)
Check in / Out
Check in is available from 2.00pm. Check out is available up to 11.00am. Enquire whether late check out is possible. We do not accept Check in's or Check out's on 25 December (Christmas Day)
24 Hour Reception/Concierge
Our 24 hour Reception/Concierge will ensure all your needs are met any time of the day.
Daily Service & Evening Turndown
Our professional Housekeeping team provide a daily clean and evening clean and turndown service.
We can book transfers by car from Blenheim Airport (10 mins drive) or Picton Ferry Terminal (25 mins), Blenheim Train Station (15 mins) or helicopter transfers can be arranged to or from our onsite helipad. During your stay, transportation by car (self drive or with driver), helicopter, scenic plane or luxury cruise launch can be arranged. Please enquire.
We welcome your enquiry about the Lodge, please contact us.