Lodge rates include:
- Premium Lodge Suite, Lodge Suite or Lodge Room
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapes
- Gourmet lodge-style dinner (excluding beverages)
- Full continental and cooked breakfast options
- Free Wi-Fi use throughout the lodge
- New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Rooms & Suites
The Lodge has 10 Suites: 5 Premium Suites (upstairs), 4 upstairs Suites, 1 downstairs Lodge Suite and 2 downstairs Lodge Rooms, plus a Twin Room which can be used as part of 2-4 bedroom Family Suite options.
Each Room & Suite (except the Twin Room) has it's own private ensuite featuring toilet, walk in shower and double vanity. Most Suites also have a two-person bath.
The Rooms have a queen bed and all Suites and Premium Suites have a king bed - all with double and twin options. Please note Rooms are double bed configuration only.
All Rooms & Suites are furnished with lounge chair(s), hanging space, mini-fridge and Nespresso coffeemaker.
Room / Suite Capacity
All Rooms have a maximum capacity of 2 people.
Suites have a normal capacity of 2 people. However, for an additional charge, a rollaway bed can be added by arrangement for 1 child giving a maximum capacity of 3 people. Please enquire if you wish to add a rollaway bed.
There is a reduction in the Suite/Room rates for single occupancy. Please enquire.
High season is 1 November until 30 April. Low season is 1 May until 31 October.
Minimum Length of Stay
Minimum length of stay of 2 nights applies to 15 December – 5 January inclusive. Other times of year, no minimum length of stay.
Children eight years and older are welcome to stay when we have other guests. Children 8-12 years must sleep in a room with an adult. Children 13 years+ can sleep in a room without an adult. Children of all ages are welcome when the lodge is booked exclusively. We offer Family Suite options, and rollaway beds for children, by arrangement - please enquire.
The Lodge offers the following as part of guests' stay:
- Private, new ensuites - many with baths.
- High speed complimentary Wi-Fi.
- A variety of areas to relaxing and enjoy your stay including the Library and Great Room within the Lodge, and decks, courtyard with outdoor fire, veranda, balcony and gardens.
- Air conditioning in all rooms - heating and cooling.
- 24 hour Reception/Concierge.
- Daily service and evening turndown.
- Walks through gardens and vineyards, accompanied by one of our Lodge gardeners if desired.
- Outdoor heated inground pool.
- Petanque area.
- Grass court tennis at the neighbouring tennis club in summer months.
- Bikes to visit nearby wineries, chocolate factory, cafes and restaurants.
Check in / Out
Check in is available from 2.00pm.Check out is available until 11.00am. Enquire whether late check out is possible.
24 Hour Reception/Concierge
Our 24 hour Reception/Concierge will ensure all your needs are met any time of the day.
Daily Service & Evening Turndown
Our professional Housekeeping team provide daily service and evening turndown.
We can book transfers by car or helicopter to and from Marlborough Airport or anywhere else you could like to come from or go to. During your stay, transportation by car (self drive or with driver), helicopter, scenic plane or luxury cruise launch can be arranged. Please enquire.
We welcome your enquiry about the Lodge, please contact us.