With its central location, close proximity to Blenheim Airport, large gardens, flexible rooms, inhouse dining, and luxury accommodation for 20 people over 10 suites, the Marlborough Lodge is the perfect venue for your small corporate meetings, incentives, workshops, retreats, team building or promotional events.
- Meetings can be held in our recently converted Chapel which provides privacy and space and other breakout rooms can be offered on the ground floor of the main Lodge building.
- New commercial kitchen and our inhouse chef team ensures guests can be nourished with fresh, local cuisine throughout the day and evening
- Up to 20 guests can be accommodated overnight in contemporary elegant suites in the lodge, across 10 suites. Twin share and double options available.
- Ultra fast complimenary Wi-Fi and business services available.
- During down time guests can enjoy drinks in the beautiful grounds, swim in the heated pool (summer months) or play tennis at the grass courts next door.
- Nearby wineries offer an easy biking option for wine tastings
- A range of local activities including Marlborough Sounds cruises, wine tours, walking and biking trips offer plentiful options to break up work sessions and showcase the region.
- Transportation and transfers are available for any size group and there is ample parking for cars.
Located in Marlborough at the top of New Zealand's South Island and with direct flights from main centres to Blenheim Airport, The Marlborough Lodge is easily accessible.
The Marlborough Lodge offers exclusive use for corporate events and incentives, and our experienced staff can assist with all aspects of your planning to ensure everything runs smoothly during the course of your event.