Wine Tours: (from $165 - $1300)
Marlborough is recognised as one of the premium wine regions of the world. It is New Zealands leading and largest wine region producing 70% of all New Zealand's wine. Marlborough draws international acclaim that far outweighs its size. In the span of just a few decades winemakers have embraced this small, yet geographically diverse region, exploring the nuances offered by its landscape to craft exhilarating flavours in many different wine styles. You can experience these wines in a variety of ways and they can be tailored to your requirements.
Following are some options as a start point
- Private half day wine tour: morning or afternoon (10am/12.30pm) 2-3 Wineries with an experienced guide. Your choice of wineries or we can recommend.
- Private full day wine tour: 6-8 wineries, lunch stop (own expense), start time 10am. This covers small and large wineries to provide you with an extensive array of styles and tastes
- Half day cycling wine tour: morning or afternoon (10am/12.30pm) 2-3 Wineries with an experienced guide (private or group).
- Full day cycling wine tour: 6-8 wineries, lunch stop (own expense), start time 9.30am (private or group). Both of these cycling tours will take you off the road and into some of the more unique smaller wineries, you will meet winemakers and walk through the vineyards which will provide you with a full understanding of what makes this area so unique and its wines world renowned. Support vehicles travel with the tours which means if you no longer wish to cycle you can still be part of the tour.
- Group wine tours with a winemaker (full day) visiting a variety of wineries with a winemaker providing you with their knowledge and insights into each of the styles tasted.
- Private tasting with individual outstanding winemakers onsite ot our "Wine Shack" - your request of winemaker or we will match a wine maker to your taste.