With so much to see and do in the Marlborough region a Helicopter makes it easy and will provide you with life long memories of a truely spectacular area.
1. Take off from the lawns of the Lodge and explore the the remote D'Urville Island with a spot of fishing along the way and a fantastic lunch serving your freshly caught fish at a isolated private holiday home where the water is lapping your feet.
2. Explore the hidden waterways of the Marlborough Sounds with a half day tour departing from the Lodge and taking in the views of Queen Charlotte Sound before landing in a secluded cove on an island in the middle of the sound where a gourmet picnic lunch will be served.
3. Explore the sights of the east coast with a landing at Kaikoura to view the seal colony or take the whale watch cruise.
4. Able Tasman at the tip of the South Island is beautiful and remote and a wonderful day.
5. Just 15 mins by helicopter is Wellington so if you would like to visit Te Papa museum then this is a great option.
We can customise any helicopter tour to your requirements please contact us with your ideas and we will endeavour to make it a reality [email protected]