With its central location, close proximity to Blenheim and Marlborough Airport, large gardens, flexible rooms, inhouse dining, and luxury accommodation for 20 people over 11 suites, the Marlborough Lodge is the perfect venue for your premium corporate meetings, incentives, workshops, retreats, team building or promotional event.
- Flexible areas on the ground floor of the lodge offer flexible working, dining and break out room options. The Lodge Chapel, seating around 80, can also be used for work or play.
- New commercial kitchen and inhouse chef team ensures guests can be kept fed with fresh, local cuisine throughout the day and evening at the lodge.
- Up to 20 guests can be accommodated overnight in contemporary elegant suites in the lodge, across 11 suites. Twin share and double options available.
- Ultra fast complimenary Wi-Fi and business services available.
- During down time guests can enjoy drinks in the beautiful grounds, swim in the pool or play tennis at the grass courts next door.
- Nearby wineries offer easy an biking option for wine tastings and lunch dining.
- A range of local activities including Marlborough Sounds seafood cruise, wine tour, archery, walking and biking trips offer plentiful options to break up work sessions and showcase the region.
- Transportation and transfers are available for any size group and there ample parking cars and coaches.
Located in Marlborough at the top of New Zealand's South Island and with direct flights from main centres and just minutes from Blenheim township and Marlborough Airport, The Marlborough Lodge is ultra-central with easy access for New Zealand and international businesses.
The Marlborough Lodge offers exclusive use for corporate events and incentives, and our experienced staff can assist with all aspects of your planning to ensure everything runs smoothly during the course of your event.